Monday 16 December 2019

Incubus City v1.9 released!

Girls will be girls.
1.9 - 'Father Knows Best' Edition
--------------------------------------
- wife/daughter interactions
- three new marriages
- two new endings and one new fate
- interface modifications and additions- some incredibly silly bullshit

MEDIAFIRE FILES.FM MEGA



Also, A Note On Comments: For whatever reason, blogger stopped notifying me via email about comments. Consequently, I've responded to none for months. I've made a settings change that will hopefully address this. Sorry to those who posted and got no response.


7 comments:

  1. I found your game about a week ago and have been enjoying it very much. I would like to thank you for all the work you have put into it.

    Version 1.9 has an error for the married start. When you select a wife, call, invite to condo, and rape the web page is displaying an error. The rape count goes up but lists the name "nobody." Using the inspect option it shows some of the info on the error. I took a screenshot to maybe help track down the error. https://imgur.com/A8gZgvp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the specificity! Helps me track it down quickly. Will fix in first patch. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. When is it going to be released on gamcore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After a release I wait till I've put out a patch or two before telling them to update their version. There's always bugs, best if the gamcore version has few as possible since players can't update it themselves.

      Delete
  3. There is a bug with stamina. I'm not sure what all causes it, but things like the ultimate ending when I summoned women till my stamina drained, doing so again on another night immediately drained it fully. Doing other things like searching the internet didn't. But when I started over with the incubus spawn ending it's now doing so when I use my harem. Very odd.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, and now it's not draining stamina unduly from harem use now that I have 2. Odd. Maybe I had less stamina than I expected. I know the summoning bug happened as it kept up through the whole playthrough

      Delete
    2. Email me a save from when it's happening and I'll take a look.

      Delete