So I'm going to say what is probably my catchphrase by this point but I wasn't able to get everything I wanted to done. That said, I'm not displeased with this release because in the process I started thinking of ways that I can balance working on the things I find fun and working on the things that need doing.
Because of changes I've made to how different things function, there are going to be a lot of bugs - ones that did not exist in existing scenarios. That said, I find that I enjoy going through old content and fixing it up - in some cases, making it baseline functional, in others expanding on stuff I did poorly or just didn't bother writing. I'll do more of that in times to come.
The main disappointment is I had the chat minigame on the precipice of being done only to discover a bug which in the process of fixing it I added new bugs and now it's in a worse state than it was in before. At least I fixed the first bug (which was: when there are no more cards in the deck, players can still take cards from it, which will fill their hand with null cards that cause everything to screw up. Now the dealer just grabs half the discard pile and shuffles it once the deck has been depleted.)
I gotta remind you again - and this goes double for anyone who hasn't played it yet - this isn't a game. It's not ready to be called that yet. If you aren't running it in debug mode you might find yourself in inescapable situations.
PS: I'll do an Incubus Update to talk about how I plan on organizing my time on this project going forward.