Tuesday 8 February 2022

Incubus Island v0.0.3

Fixed some bugs, added a 3-part scenario (meant for later in the game in a nonexistant context, but for now you can trigger it at the pawn shop). 

This might be annoying but to get new images you can right click the certain folders in the images folder using the folder link below and download it as a zip, then place its contents properly in your own folder. In future I'll try to figure out a better way that doesn't involve me re-uploading the entire game in a zip - I just find that process so annoying.

For the new stuff to show up right, you'll need to download the following folders:

images/npcs/conwoman

images/npcs/congirl

images/events/conwomen/

You may also want to download the files/ folder as well, some of the css has certainly update.

Edit: I changed the above text for clarity's sake.

Entire folder: Mega

Just html: Mega

3 comments:

  1. Hello, I tried the version of i.s. but some images do not appear others yes and there is a bar that I suppose is the tab to show hide the sidebar became horizontal covering the game screen.
    p.s. great job, looks for a great game
    (hola probe la version de i.s. pero algunas imagenes no aparecen otras si y hay una barra que supongo es la pestaƱa para mostrar ocultar la barra lateral se puso horizontal tapando la pantalla de juego.
    p.d . gran trabajo, pinta para un gran juego)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I can't figure out why that doesn't show up for me but shows up for other people, let me know if it's still there in v0.0.4. (just grab the html and css files)

    ReplyDelete