Sunday 31 October 2021

Incubus Island v0.0.2

Happy Halloween! 

Here it is, v0.0.2. As I went over everything I realized just how much work all of it needs. It's not as polished as I wanted, but it's playable. 

I think I'm going to do a release every month going forward, just to give the project a sense of momentum and perhaps inspire me to look-over bits of content here and there and tweak them as I go along. If I spend 50% of development time on adding new stuff and 50% on refining existing stuff, that might be ideal.

I'll go into detail on what's new and what needs to be done in the November Incubus Update which should come in a few days or maybe tomorrow.

There's mainly 2 new storylines - 1 of them is almost unavoidable and the other is initiated at the bar. There's also a new location with content related to it but not technically with purpose just yet. 

Anyway, I've split it between files and html. (This is so I can update the html file later without having to re-upload the images.) Dump them in the same folder and open the html to run.

FILES: MEGA  MEDIAFIRE  FBOOM*

HTML: MEGA  MEDIAFIRE  FBOOM*

*I did not create this FBOOM link and cannot authenticate if it works or not, just fyi.

While I know there's definitely bugs in this game, please let me know if there's an absence of basic functionality on your end that could indicate some oversight of mine while packaging this up. 

7 comments:

  1. Bless your heart you beautiful man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well hello there the beuts finally come to pasture. Now if you don’t mind I’m going to disappear from the world for a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I’m back. Great update did all the new things but I had problems with the old. Some that I remember being reputable or had cherictor sprits didn’t anymore like the trail girl event, while others would refuse to continue even if I went to the right area like the doctors quest.

      None the less the new stuff worked like a charm and I only had problems getting the incest part to start because of the relationship stats being surprisingly high.

      Delete
    2. A lot of the numbers to determine when x thing can happen were just set arbitrarily, will def need to rebalance stuff when the game is more of a game.

      Delete
  3. i just 100% incubus city, i just wanna say thank you, i love the game

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any cheats for this version wape?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The image for Claire in the first page is broken

    ReplyDelete