Sunday 28 March 2021

Incubus City v1.11.1 release


NOTE: Previously I posted the wrong link for Mega.nz. Sorry about that.

Hi there. It's been a little while. 

I keep thinking I'm going to have more time to work on my game projects, and it gets good for a while and then goes back to normal... and even when I have the time, I just don't want to sit in front of a computer screen any longer than I have to. Consequently, have not been very productive. 

I hope once that things settle down I'll be able to focus on II and game development in general. Fingers crossed.

Anyway, I made a new release for IC. I keep saying I won't be adding new content, and keep proving myself a goddamn liar. When I'm in there working on it to fix bugs, I find myself wondering why I didn't do things, and then I just start messing around and suddenly the game has more shit in it, and probably an extra bug or ten. 

Changes:

- a bunch of bugs fixed; that pickled token should be gettable now and the Zots mod mostly works again
- added a new ending and 2 new beginnings, each of which have unique content
- one new marriage
- tweaked some content so its less contradictory with what's happened in your game
- some typos and shit

Download Incubus City v1.11.1 from Mega.nz 


Next:

- there will be an update to the cherry mod 
- back to II development and hopefully regular monthly updates

2 comments:

  1. This patch broke some cheats. 'Gatsu' doesn't work anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How to get the Family Business beginning?

    ReplyDelete